Sunday, November 9, 2008
Don't wanna be a blog tease!
I don't want to be a blog tease. I guess it's time for me to post another one. There's not much going on right now to blog about. At least not yet anyway. So I think I'll blog about something kinda random. Random like on-line dating. Yes, I've started up again with eHarmony. This is a secret so I probably shouldn't be posting it but what the hell, right? As long as you don't mention this to my face in public. If you do I'll deny it. To be completely honest, I'm terrified. I used to be an eHarmony warrior. Seriously, Dr. Neil Clark Warren would've done good to put me on the cover of his book. But I think he only does that if the relationship actually works out, which of course, none of mine have. Yet. Am I a glutton for heartache? Some people might think so. When I did this last time I met some pretty cool guys. But they're all cool when you first meet them. Then they turn out to be dirt bags. Ok, so not all of them. The last guy I seriously dated that I met on the dating service I actually fell in love with. Stupid, huh? He was so undeserving. I shied away from on-line dating after that disaster when I should've kept right on a-going. Just to prove that he didn't get to me. But then I wouldn't have been giving anyone else out there a fair chance. Well, I feel better now and I'm finally starting to get excited about it again. I'm talking to a few guys at a time which is hard for me but the challenge is kind of invigorating! We'll see how it goes. Right now if I can get past logging on and actually checking my options out without the accompaniment of a diarrhea-attack I will have made a giant step, and guess what?! Tonight, I did it! Woo-hoo for me! I think my new e-card from Eric was just the perfect anti-diarrheal remedy for me. :) You should take a look. I'm a 10!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now THAT'S what blogging is all about! See, these are things we never get the chance to talk about at work. It's stuff you probably talk about at card class but, as I've never been to card class, I miss out on all the details. In this ONE blog you've answered about 20 questions about you I've been burning to know but haven't wanted to ask!
VERY nice! And not diarrhea-inducing in the least.
Handsome Kenley
Don't forget to update!! Especially now that you've jumped back into the online dating world. Did you know that Jenalee and Greg met online? True story.
OH, OH, OH, I forgot. I really love the look of your blog. Very nicely set up and love the background. And you can't go wrong with a blog that features a pic of a really really good lookin' dog. I wish we could mate Boomer and Gaucho. But Proposition 8 made that illegal :-(
NICE!
Handsome Kenley
I thought we were friends....LOL I can't believe that you didn't say anything. I think that is great. I know that one day you will meet your Prince Charming..
Um, Bree, dear? It's DECEMBER FREAKIN' SIXTH!? Update!???
Anyway, good job!
Handsome Kenley
Post a Comment